My Counseling focus areas include:
- Relationship Trauma
- Bullying – at school, work or at home
- Identifying and Navigating Difficult Relationships
- Recovery from Abusive relationships
- Establishing Power and Boundaries in relationship
- Building Communication Skills
If you suspect your parent or partner of having Narcissism or being Narcissistic, I cannot confirm or offer a diagnosis, but I can help you navigate the impact of that kind of relationship abuse.
I also offer help and counseling for teens who may be experiencing bullying or have been bullied in the past.
I am not accepting new clients at this time but we can discuss adding you to the wait-list for future openings.
I offer consultation for therapists, coaches and other professionals on workplace bullying and how to understand what it is, stop it and support others who are experiencing it.
Workshops and Training:
- Understanding bullying from childhood through adulthood
- The role of anxiety in bullying and the “protective instinct”
- Narcissism and Codependency in relationship
- The fundamentals of healing from a Narcissistic relationship
- Boundaries and Buffers in relationship
If you would like to schedule a training for your workplace or group, please contact me.