My Counseling focus areas include:
- Relationship Trauma
- Bullying – at school, work or at home
- Identifying and Navigating Difficult Relationships
- Recovery from Abusive relationships
- Establishing Power and Boundaries in relationship
- Building Communication Skills
If you suspect your parent or partner of having Narcissism or being Narcissistic, I cannot confirm or offer a diagnosis, but I can help you navigate the impact of that kind of relationship abuse.
I also offer help and counseling for teens who may be experiencing bullying or have been bullied in the past.
I offer consultation for therapists, coaches and other professionals on workplace bullying and how to understand what it is, stop it and support others who are or have been experiencing it.
Workshops and Training:
- Understanding bullying from childhood through adulthood
- The role of anxiety in bullying and the “protective instinct”
- Narcissism and Codependency in relationship
- The fundamentals of healing from a Narcissistic relationship
- Boundaries and Buffers in relationship
If you would like to schedule a training for your workplace or group, please contact me.