Recovery from Narcissistic Parent/Family
The next Virtual Group Starts November 4th
This is for men and women who are adult children of Narcissistic Parenting
and are seeking support & recovery
(6 sessions) Starting November 4th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Dates: Nov 4, Nov 18, Dec 2, Dec 16, Dec 30, Jan 13
Group will meet every other Wednesday for 6 sessions via ZOOM
- Recognizing manipulation and gas-lighting
- Communicating values and staying in integrity with self
- Navigating the invisible family contracts
- Acknowledging and holding the grief of lost family bonds
- Creating “chosen family”
- The importance of creating and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Finding your authentic self in the ruins of abuse
Together, we’ll explore your unique and shared experiences
discovering language and tools for recovery to navigate toward healing and thrive again.
This is support group and should not be considered a substitute for therapy. If you are interested in 1:1 therapy, please contact Pam to arrange a free 30 minute consultation.
Cost is $30 per session* – Payment in full ($180) is due on or before the first session credit card only accepted.
*This is a closed group meaning no new members can join once the group has started. Please review your schedule in advance to be sure the dates will work for you as I cannot offer refunds for cancellation or missed sessions.
Contact Pam at 425-292-8148 or email@example.com to reserve your spot and schedule your phone screen.